1. Outlaw IRS and all other forms of taxation and tariffs, through legislation and a constitutional amendment.
2. Outlaw Federal Reserve and forgive all current federal debt and all international organizations funded by current Federal Reserve and U.S. Treasury Department. Legislate to allow all states to declare bankruptcy with stipulation future borrowing will be illegal for all sitting U.S. politicians. New revenue generation, now made possible and difficult to regulate with primary brick-and-mortar and Internet banks, to be allowed but regulated by criminal arbitration authorities when money is used for purposes other than loans, exclusively for civilians, non-politicians, etc. Congress and the President cannot use revenue for any spending on what will become private organizations that replace federal bureaus that will have the autonomy to manage as boards of directors who will select and replace executive directors without interference from the U.S. President or Congress.
3. Outlaw McCaine-Feingold campaign finance reform and allow politicians to solicit through 5-or-6-faceted private revenue generation to provide for occupation compensation and campaign funding. De-regulate laws that criminalize politicians receiving “bribes” or any form of monetary or prize compensation contingent with termination of politicians’ abilities to control tax dollars or any public financial obligation.
4. The U.S. Presidents will continue to select federal judges until mechanism will be agreed upon to allow court clerk to hire/fire judges and receive compensation through 5-or-6-faceted private revenue generation process to fund any short-comings, decided upon by the U.S. Department of Justice. Constitution will be amended to remove right of federal judges to serve for life, judges may be removed anytime by the office of the U.S. President and Congress, and Supreme Court judges may be removed by agreement between the President and Congress, until 100% autonomous and private sector.
5. Legislate as a civil libertarian, “thou shalt not create a victim”:
a. Legalize all drugs and medication. Criminalize with current statues and penalties anyone who traffics illegal drugs and medication to minors (17 years old and under).
b. Legalize prostitution.
c. Outlaw bench warrants.
d. Legalize gambling.
e. Legalize euthanasia with consent of patient when conscious or closest family members assigned as Good Samaritans (or other Good Samaritan when assigned by private court/arbitrator, especially when no family member can be found) and with consent of attending physician.
f. Outlaw all forms of gun control by amending through reinforcement of the second amendment, ignored historically by elements always in violation of explicit language in the second amendment and not to be super-ceded by the states, counties, cities, etc. and therefore compliant with the tenth amendment and states rights.
g. Amend first amendment by removing the criminalizing of “incite to riot” and “threats of death or great bodily harm”, to be replaced by language criminalizing only speech or expression where courts/arbitrators can verify intent to directly demonstrate willful desire to put others in harms way (eg. “fire, fire” in a movie theater).
6. Amend fifth amendment to outlaw a jury of your peers and replace with a grand jury to preside over all trials, criminal and civil courts, with the outlawing of prosecutors, the public defender, and any need of the outlawing of interjections in the courtroom that may cause prejudice.
7. Amend twenty-fifth amendment to allow U.S. President to serve an indefinite number of terms, also retroactive for sitting President. 8. Amend Constitution to require electoral college go to a congressional district count (each district majority winner wins one vote, 2 additional votes when winning majority of votes in that state, a tie means 1 vote added to each candidate’s electoral college vote tally), necessary when popular-vote-only proposal means a close election would call for the recounting of too many votes and a delay of the inauguration. Mandate paper-copies of all votes casts, whether at voting booths or as and option to home Internet voters, and generated for each district voter registrar, to reinforce two-process recount so each final vote tally (candidate, proposition, initiative, etc.)
9. Outlaw minimum wage, anti-trust laws, and insider trading laws.
10. 300+ summit of all nations to remove nuclear weapons, ABM’s, and weapons of mass destruction enforceable largely but not exclusively through spy satellites viewed by all civilians and other human and electronic surveillance in private sector.
11. Outlaw DEA, ATF, Department of Education, the Department of Energy, Trade Commission, and FCC unless Congress passes a two-chamber-approved privatization bill (FCC not necessary because of multiplexer search and fix on “available frequency within a larger bandwidth” technology, most communications of the future will be URL specific through information super highway).
11. Privatize, with autonomy, Homeland Security, entitled to build new ports of entry with tolls, airport security now responsibility of private airports and airline services still under jurisdiction of to-be-privatized FAA. Tolls/transponder fees to pay for deportation of violent/sex offender criminal aliens, border security, to include foot patrol, vehicle patrol, fencing by reinforcing cattle fencing with fabric and electronic-covert video-and-radar detection equipment, and underground seismic/tunnel-digging-and-activity sensing equipment. Guest worker permits to be given to all those without violent/sex offender felony for ease of out-of-country travel, amnesty given annually to those with a job/business and no criminal record, which will rise in numbers if proportional to declining numbers of undocumented immigrants. Immigration anticipated to be lower because of tax revolt worldwide and rising standard of living elsewhere.
12. Privatize military. Troops to be brought home with option to sell all products and services to general public, all full-scale privatization options permitted, with private VA medical insurance. President to remain commander in chief, with war powers act resumed such that all foreign conflict with deployment missions to require Congressional approval.
14. Privatize social security, cash aid, food stamps, SDI/SSDI (states encouraged to privatize SDI), and EDD. 6-faceted privatization process allowed, with emphasis on stock market portfolio for each individual (chosen by Good Samaritan when assigned by private court/arbitrator). Cash aid and food stamps to become 5-faceted privatization. Minimum retirement age of 62 for retirement social security, but incentives to earn more money when one retires later. EDD to become voluntary insurance companies to access likelihood of lay-off and likely length of unemployment before landing a job/business opportunity based on analysis of statistics, where employer and employee can share in contribution to fund. Cash aid recipients and those with no income to be allowed notes written by two doctors determining inability to work (physical or psychological evaluation) and will access SSI/SSDI funds.
15. All pensions and public health insurance remanded to retirement payments and private health insurance. Bureaucracies become private organizations required to be industrial democracies where good workers are more likely to be attracted and retained when those who lose pensions are grandfathered and now receive retirement payments taken from 401K general fund increasing in value because of healthy stock market. Private health insurance now more competitive, cheaper, better, friendlier, with more audits to prevent waste, and anticipating many who will return to work who need not pay for many wasteful doctor’s office visits, but if unemployed and/or not insured by firm, are encouraged to pay for catastrophic health insurance as a bare-minimum.
16. Pass a Good Samaritan law nationwide that applies to all radio transmitter/transceiver combinations so people, animals, and vehicles, with consent, can have location, vital signs, etc. monitored by private firms in competition for quality and privacy to assist with health, safety, and security, all vehicles to maneuver themselves to minimize accidents and ease flow of traffic, and provide public access to smart phone/computer widgets location of known parolees, who will be incarcerated less often, and in lieu thereof must agree to have an internal or external RFID long-wavelength device provide all pertinent data to allow citizens proactive protection against known parolees.
17. Until all taxes and tariffs are dissolved, with proposal of 25% reduction every year for 4-year Presidential term, a poll of the people ranking the importance of all federally funded programs at whitehouse.gov to be criteria for Presidential budget proposal after every state of the union address.
18. Sell federal land to private interests and/or create free community property according to the demand of the American people based on whitehouse.gov polling data. Campaign heavily for more need for community property based on understanding increasing population makes private land too expensive/less accessible to people of the future, until space colonization of a large population is proven safe and available to the masses.
19. Create as a practice, then as an act of legislation, a daily 24-hour poll at whitehouse.gov for all verified registered voters to vote on every proposed bill, and if the majority vote exceeds 50% plus the margin of error, the credibility of a “without rulers” anarchist President requires that I/he/she agree with the poll’s decisions for signing/vetoing bills. To uphold the War Power’s Act, this will also apply to the act of President as Commander in Chief for military decisions, foreign, or domestic in compliance with the Posse Comitatus Act, unless the President decides in good faith with evidence and investigation after the fact that an immediate decision must be made that cannot justify a 24-hour waiting period. There will be a mechanism, with pursued legislation, to impeach and depose a President in violation of poll decisions with a 7-day poll of registered voters, or the understanding I/he/she must step down in good faith to preserve a tax-less republic from a violent revolution, coup d’etat, etc.